sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

Under the Carpet...

I found myself sitting in silence, observing the ocean. It has been a while since I have actually spent some time with my own thoughts. Perhaps I have been risking my emotional stability a bit overboard so I am just avoiding to face the facts. I say I am fine, I really think I am. However, there is one small piece inside of me screaming the opposite. It makes me wonder if I am just slipping all my problems under the carpet, and if I am there might come the point when you simply can hide the tumult anymore.

I am questioning the sanity of it all. Just how wrong can this all be, or maybe how normal?... Those things do affect me, they are not as insignificant as I would want them to be. No matter how strong I would like to seem I know it is not swiping by as smoothly as I would like to believe. My consciousness does not really want to leave the comfort zone located far away from the sensitive side. Rather leave it wining on its own. If you do not see it you can not believe it is a good philosophy to roam around life unscathed.

Taking a sip is merely an exit door to run away from yourself. How fucked up can I be to be escaping for so long now? And how long until they actually catch up with me? I am scared to immerse myself into the tunes and the melodies that will dig up all I have hid undercover. Should I just let go, face the inevitable?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario