miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

I am fed up of being dragged into the black hole. This is where it stops, this is where it ends but also when it starts all over again. This is when I finally hit rock bottom and get to stand up again and face the consequences. This is where I remain strong, true to myself, not driven into temptations. I have had enough of it all, enough of this addiction, enough of this lack of decisiveness. This is when I gain power, will and force to reach my goals. This is when the excuses are over and I stand against the reality. This is my promise, this is my fate, this is my moment. Nothing can stop me, nothing but my own weakness. Strength is my weapon, and I will succeed.

Uncovering the origin of the emotion is where everything revolves. At this point there will be no shortcuts. Just plain war, it is me against the mind. Fight to death, only one can remain in this train of feeble thoughts and unwilling actions. I am putting my foot down to this madness, this insanity. I am not being pulled in like the rest, I am bigger than that, bigger than them. I can not lower myself to that level of decrepitude and deficiency. Settling for the undemanding as if I weren't able to achieve more. I am breaking through this brick wall that seems so unnerving. I am not being caged in.

This is a promise I make to myself today, tonight at this instant in time to set the future of me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario